Mens Indoor Soccer
2015 Winter LeagueCash Prize Tournament
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN...
FOR THE 2015 MENS INDOOR SOCCER LEAGUE!
CASH PRIZE TOURNAMENT!
TEAM AND INDIVIDUAL SIGNS UP ARE WELCOME!
SEASON 5 KICKS OFF FEBRUARY 24TH 2015!!!
- 10 Games Including Playoffs Guaranteed!
- 7 vs 7 Tournament Format!
- Custom Soccer Jersey & Shorts with Name & Number!
2015 Uniform Options
- Certified Referees Fees Included!
- Full 60 Minute Games!
- Premier Indoor Turf Field with Nets!
- Recorded Statistics & Consistent Scheduling!
- Organized & Structured Tournament!
- 1st Place: $1000!!!
- 2nd Place: $150!
- Top Goal Scorer: $100!
- Top Goalkeeper: $50!
2015 Uniform Options
SEASON BEGINS FEBRUARY 24TH!
WATCH A MATCH FROM LAST SEASON!
HOW TO REGISTER
- Fill out this waiver form: Download Here
- Submit your waiver to: admin@JLSoccer.com
- Submit registration fee before deadline.
All online payments are subject to a $10 service fee.
PAST TEAM PHOTOS
$170 EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION VALID UNTIL FEBRUARY 3RD, 2015!
- Individual Fee: $180 (After Early-Bird Deadline)
- Team Fee: $2,700 (With Uniforms) / $2,550 (Without Uniforms)
- Team Uniform Deposit: $300 (Due February 3rd)
- Location: Metro Golf Dome 125 Milner Avenue (McCowan & 401)
- Days & Time: Tuesdays 9:30-11:30PM
- Teams: 15 players minimum
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced / Recreational to Competitive
- February 3rd - Early-Bird Registration Deadline
- February 3rd - Team Uniform Deposit Due ($300)
How much is individual registration?
- $170 Early Bird Registration (Deadline February 3rd, 2015)
- $180 After Early-Bird Deadline
What is the location? Where are the games held?
- Metro Golf Dome (125 Milner Avenue)
Days & Time?
- Tuesdays between 9:30-11:30PM.
How much is the team fee?
- $2,700 (With Uniforms) / $2,550 (Without Uniforms).
Team player minimum?
- 15 players minimum per team.
What is the level of play?
- Intermediate to Advanced. This league is recreational but competitive.
I am an individual. How do I find a team?
- If you do not not have a team you will be designated to a roster which is best suited. JLSoccer aims to create teams as fair as possible.
Is there slide tackling?
- There is no slide tackling to ensure safety of all players and minimize injuries.
Will there be fines for Yellow/Red Cards?
- First red card (2 Yellows) will be $25. Subsequent red card $50. Players accumulating 2 red cards in a season will be expelled from the league with no refund.
What is the quality of the uniforms?
- The uniforms provided are AAA 1:1 original quality, which is the best replica uniform available. Uniforms are in normal US sizes. 2015 Uniform Options
- 1 pre-season match
- 8 regular season matches (Round-robin)
- Playoff Match: Bottom 2 teams compete for 3rd place!
- Playoff Match: Top 2 teams compete for 1st place!